History of Chugiak-Eagle River Women in Business
The CERWIB Network helps women in business in the Chugiak and Eagle River areas address the challenges of today’s business world through education, training and networking opportunities. Our members range from sole proprietors to large community based organizations.
- Must be a resident of Chugiak-Eagle River – proof of residency required
- Applicants – any woman seeking additional education or training
- Personal Statement of one page or less, to include:
- Personal history – include last four years of your activities in:
b. Community Service.
c. Description of career and educational goals and how you plan to achieve them.
d. How you plan to contribute to the betterment of your community upon completion of education.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of Acceptance from intended accredited institution (college or vocational school)
Enrollment in course of study which leads to a degree or certificate. Scholarships shall be awarded without regard to race, national origin, age, or religious affiliation. Applications and supportive documentation to be delivered no later than April 1st, to:
Deliver or mail to address:
Eagle River, Alaska 99577
Please fill out the scholarship form below, print it out, and send it to the address on the form. The form can not be saved to your computer filled out, if you save the pdf file it will save as a blank document. You must print it.